College can be a place where you find lifelong friends, recreate yourself, experience community, develop as a life-long learner, figure out some things in life, and expand your worldview. At Immersion School of Leadership & Discipleship, you will experience all of these things and more while we learn how to become more like Jesus together.

College Internship at The River Church

The River is partnering with Life Pacific University to provide fully accredited university degrees with ministry internships and student housing included, all for around $15,000 per year in beautiful Northern California. Experience Leadership Development, Ministry Training, and life on life discipleship while preparing for a career either in ministry or the marketplace.

Immersion School of Leadership & Discipleship

Immersion is a college and internship program of The River Church in Ukiah, California. In partnership with Life Pacific University, a student intern can earn a regionally accredited degree (WASC) while receiving ministry training and leadership development. Student interns can experience a discipleship model of Student Life, living in community at one of our residence halls while preparing for ministry or the marketplace.

Life Pacific University is a WSCUC and ABHE accredited institution of biblical higher education existing for the transformational development of students into leaders prepared to serve God in the Church, the workplace, and the world.


The church partnership program with The River Church offers an affordable academic program while student interns complete a ministry practicum at The River Church.

Life Pacific University offers 2 AA and 2 BA options through the partnership.

  • AA in General Studies

  • BA in Organizational Management

  • AA in Biblical Studies

  • BA in Ministry and Leadership

The cost for the year will be $15,000 which includes tuition and housing. $7,800 for tuition at $325 a unit, a $1,200 site fee, and approx. $6,000 for housing.

Financial Aid is available by filling out the FAFSA and Cal-Grant (for California residents) Applications.